The sun is starting to show it’s face again, and thanks to the overwhelming success of last years bootcamp sessions, Ryan Worthington PT are bringing them BACK!
Our guided sessions will be held on Thursdays at 7pm in Corringham Impulse Leisure Field, Saturdays at 10am and Sundays at 9am in Blackshots Impulse Leisure Field, lasting approximately 45 minutes.
Group based bootcamp training offers an instant sense a teamwork – we’re all in it together, and with that in mind it’s both easier and more enjoyable to work towards it.
Our bootcamp classes are tailored to individuals fitness levels with our revolutionary difficulty modifiers (normal, medium, hard), so there’s absolutely no need to be nervous or embarrassed about what you or others are doing.
Our renowned bootcamps consist of circuit based activities that have been carefully considered to help participants tone up, lose weight and get in shape.
Bootcamp participants also get:
- Complimentary health screening to determine current level of fitness level – this ensures clients perform the correct movements and exercises for their situation
- A wealth of nutritional advice – paired with the bootcamp classes and small lifestyle changes will provide the fastest route to success.
- Free weight and measurements taken – this will allow us to track and analyse progress as well as identify any problems moving forward.
- Free monthly consultation review – one to one time with a qualified personal trainer to talk about any problems you might have with nutrition, exercising or lifestyle changes.
- Access to recipe books allowing you to prepare delicious, guilt free meals throughout the week.
We’ve already filled many of the slots available, but for the next few days you can secure your spot at the early bird price of 30% off.