Welcome to my KickStart package
With our KickStart package, we focus heavily on breaking old-school habits and transforming them into rockstar habits that yield life-changing results.
This is tailored for complete newcomers to training, or those who have tried all the fad diets and failed. Or perhaps you don’t yet know how to train with weights or you are scared of taking that next step and need some help to find the confidence to do it.
So, this is an in-depth education package, identifying your weaknesses and strengths, showing you how to exercise properly and safely, preventing injuries due to muscle imbalance. We will also educate you about how your nutrition can support your training – or sabotage it if you make the wrong choices.
I like to educate, motivate and inspire: that’s my slogan.
In this package, we are trying to eliminate all the confusion that happens when people first start thinking about training and which puts people off even taking that first step.
This is for someone who will admit they don’t know where to start. This is for you if you want to understand where you’ve gone wrong in the past and maybe have had some injuries. You want to move better, get a deeper understanding of your strengths and weaknesses. This plan will give you the knowledge so that you can be more active and know how to exercise for life without the risk of injury.
- Postural assessment. The first session will include a postural assessment, getting to know you and your body. The knowledge I will apply to this part of your plan has come from direct personal experience with a registered osteopath, Ben Calvert-Painter. The aim here is to help you move more efficiently for maximum results – you don’t get this kind of induction at your local gym.
- Movement and simple exercises. The second and third sessions will incorporate upper body and lower body testing. Here we will observe how you move your upper and lower body; this will enable us to demonstrate simple exercises, tailored specifically for you.
- Advanced exercises. The next couple of sessions will introduce some more advanced exercises for upper and lower body testing. Basically, this is where y
ou’ll find your own level of ability: if the exercises set for you are too easy, they won’t do you any good, no matter how long you spend doing them. Likewise, if you do something that’s too far away from your present fitness level, you’ll end up demotivated and won’t benefit from them. This is where we will create challenges to find that starting point for the next 5 weeks’ progression. Finding that start point will be fundamental to the rest of your fitness journey.
- One to one training. The final five sessions will be progressive training in a 1 to 1 situation, while taking you through the whole concept of how to train, and the whole aspect of becoming self-sufficient. We will be actively taking you through the process step by step. We guide you personally through these additional sessions as it’s important to realise that you won’t see immediate results until you have progressed through all 10 sessions and have gained a full understanding of how each stage builds on the one before.
So, to sum up…
In the postural assessment, we identify all your weaknesses, and start you on a few gentle exercises. You’ll be able to do these at home as well as in the gym and we recommend that you do these between the gym sessions, as it will be beneficial for you, and you’ll notice the difference at your very next gym session.
You might not even be ready to do exercise for the first 2-4 weeks, so we can set you some exercises based on your first postural assessment, and then you can come back in a couple of weeks or a month to do the remaining nine sessions, as and when you want.
These first steps are an important part of your journey as we are starting with a completely blank canvas, and sometimes, we need to go backwards to go forwards. But these are the foundation of your journey to a healthier, fitter and happier lifestyle and it’s important not to be in a hurry to move past these steps.
Between gym sessions, you can interact with the VIP FaceBook group and ask questions. Or if you prefer, there’s a WhatsApp group as well. You can have a scheduled weekly call with me to check in and I will teach you how to use the My Fitness Pal tracking system, so you can log your nutrition yourself – once again, becoming self-sufficient.
During your scheduled weekly calls, we can address any concerns or issues you may have, and we will discuss your nutrition to help to give you greater understanding of why what you eat is an essential part of your training – you can’t have one without the other.
Cost, bonuses and next steps
This 10-session package is £300.00. After the 10 sessions, even though you’ve completed the training, you can ring me once a month if you need help to progress any further.
This is what you get in the KickStart package:
- Postural assessment
- Identify your weaker muscles
- Nutrition Home plan* – a plan tailored to you and your busy lifestyle
- Exercise Home plan – for exercise at home
- Together with this, I also develop your own training programmes for the gym, so you will get a weekly resumé of all the different exercises and a training plan to follow.
Once you have followed the 10 sessions and become self-sufficient, we can set you up in one of our other packages or our semi-private groups of 5 or 6 people (which are a little cheaper for you than the 1-1). You’ll enjoy this as it brings in the social side of things.
We will give you a weekly exercise and nutrition plan to take away with you, and you can call or see me once a week if you wish.
The Nutrition Home plan includes photos and videos that we take of you over the 10 weeks, showing your before and after images, and your progress as your strength and fitness grow. You can keep these and return to them later whenever you feel the need for a shot of motivation and inspiration.
This package can be done every week for 10 weeks or twice a week for 5 weeks.
This is to get you going and gain an understanding about nourishment for the body and get away from all the BS you’ve heard before. That’s where people tend to go wrong, so this is going to be an education: a KickStart programme that will rejuvenate and energise you to get up off the floor and start your fitness journey.
If you’re still not sure, just hop over to my contact page to arrange a call or free consultation.