I have been teaching circuit training classes for over 7 years, in this time I have trained people of all shapes sizes and fitness abilities I am able to cater for anyone’s individual needs as I have a wealth of experience in this field. This is an area I specialise in and am able to train people who are undertaking rehab on sports injuries as I work closely with Dave Sach of Oakfields Physiotherapy department.
The classes I undertake are extremely popular and I have regular clients who follow me and some of whom have done for 7 years. I provide fun, vibrant and energetic classes that give you great results FAST!!! Come and try and see for yourself.
Benefits of Circuit Training
- Other than socialising and meeting new friends, it increases your metabolic rate which basically means burning more calories at rest (when not exercising) and when working out, this can take between 4-12 weeks depending on the individual
- Improves your heart and lung capacity and function
- Improves blood pressure cholesterol and self esteem
- Strength and Conditioning, you are strengthening all muscles in the body, not just the normal 3-4 from doing cardio and you are conditioning the cardiovascular and respiratory system with this type of training.
- Interval Training which means burning fat and building fitness at the same time (Killing 2 birds with 1 stone)